Yesterday was one of the Worst Days in the History of Worst Days for your Fearless Leader. I’ll spare you the details, but I will say that it involves several thousand dollars.
Needless to say that I’ll be attending to this matter for most of the day, therefore, I’ll satisfy your urge for Dumbassery with a story from last September. This is a story that many of my new readers and #TGDN Followers on Twitter have not yet read.
I think you’ll like it.
Sometimes it just doesn’t pay to get up in the morning.
I don’t know where the original article came from except that Mrs. Fearless Leader shared it on Facebook via funmeme.com.
I Wanna Know
- Are the sewage and fuel tanks on RVs not labeled as such?
- If not, why?
- If so, can’t this Dumbass read?
- If not, why can’t he?
- Is he just another product of the Seattle School System?
- Fire all Seattle teachers who taught him if the above is true. Please.
- I kinda don’t blame the guy. Gas is over four bucks a gallon.
- The owner of the RV is a cool sumbitch letting a mouth full of shit be punishment enough for the Dumbass Gas Thief.
- I’m glad that it was him and not me.
I have put forth some very serious and demanding-of-answers questions and I fully expect them to be answered forthwith.
And I am still ROFLMFAO.