2013. That has a nice ring to it. Happy New Year to the Dumbass Horde!
As you know, over the last few days we have been passing out Dummy Awards in a plethora of categories to the most deserving Dumbasses of 2012. Before we get to The Big One, the 3rd Annual Fred G. Sanford Memorial “You Big Dummy” Dumbass of the Year Award, let’s take a quick look back at the “winners” thus far.
- Best Use of Duct Tape By a Nekkid Dumbass
- Best Use of 9-1-1 by a Drunk Dumbass
- The Flaming Dumbass Award
- Dumbass Dongs of 2012
What an outstanding group of Dumbasses! And to think, these maroons are winners in the preliminary categories! The excitement is overwhelming!
Don’t vapor lock on me yet. We’ll announce the Finalists and the Big Winner of the 3rd Annual Fred G. Sanford Memorial “You Big Dummy” Dumbass of the Year Award tomorrow! Vapor locking today would preclude you from experiencing this magnanimous occasion Wednesday. Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Happy New Year, Dumbasses!
Looking back on 2012, it was a year of phenomenal growth for Dumbass News. We began the year getting about 3000 page views a month. I checked the stats a few minutes ago, and for the last thirty days our page view total was over 10,500! That ain’t a lot wen compared to thousands of other blogs out there, but remember that at one time they were getting “only” 10,500 hits a month too.
Oh, yeah! Sometime overnight French Guiana became the 154th country on our roster of nations from around the world that has at least one Dumbass to have read Dumbass News. Ah, yes…Dumbassery, the International Lanugage.
Over in the right sidebar you’ll find a few cool things that will make it much easier for you to keep with the
bullshit brilliance that is Dumbass News.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter (@RealDumbassNews) or any number of other venues like Tumblr, Posterous, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, Google + or simply subscribe via the Dumbass News RSS Feed or email. Just look in the sidebar for the cluster of social media icons and click away. You’ll get where you need to be in no time.
- Also in the right sidebar you’ll see a PayPal “donate” button. I know cash flow is tight these days, but if you are able, any gifts you make to Dumbass News will be most appreciated.
Thanks to you, The Dumbass Horde, 2013 is set to be a breakthrough year for this blog. For that I am indebted and ever-grateful to you.
Happy New Year!