I have recently made some new Dumbass Blog Friends. They don’t blog about Dumbasses, but they are Dumbasses who blog. You’ll find them in the left side bar under “Dumbasses I Read”. I cordially invite you to click on the links to their blogs and give them a read. They publish some quality material on their sites. And by “quality material” I mean that you won’t feel an urgent need to projectile puke after reading it.
Most of the time.
The above-mentioned Dumbasses are playing a game called Blog Tag. I have heard of this
shit activity before, but I have never participated in it. To be truthful, I used to think that it was kinda stoopid, but after further consideration, I think it’s actually a pretty damn good idea.
I changed my mind about Blog Tag because I figgered it would be a good way for not only my new Blog Friends to learn a little about me, but also an opportunity for the readers, old and new, of Dumbass News to get a better grip on their Fearless Leader.
There are some rules and shit I gotta follow, so here goes….
Rules & Shit
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
11 Random Dumbass Facts About Your Fearless Leader
- I am from Texas. I have been sent to Maine by Saint Jim Bob (Patron Saint of Rednecks) on a secret mission that, if divulged, would require me to mercilessly eliminate each and every one of you.
- I am the father of four Dumbass offspring. Ages: 6, 10, 30 and 33. Yes, they are all my progeny except the 10 year old whom I am in the process of adopting. Oh yeah…the youngest are my little girls, the oldest are my sons.
- I am old enough to remember John F. Kennedy, black and white TV and Woodstock amongst other things.
- I am a Bad Ass Fisherman. Fish. Fear. Me.
- I am 19 years older than my wife.
- I met my wife in an AOL chat room, we became friends and things went from there. We have been together for 8 1/2 years and married for five. The 6 year old is a product of her bending over while doing the dishes one day.
- I was a radio DJ for 15 years. I was on the air in Texas, New Mexico and Colorado. My show was Number 1 in every market I worked in, Number 12 nationally at one time.
- I have also done some TV work. I co-hosted a weekly TV show.
- I have been to over 30 of the United States.
- I love to garden. There’s only two things that money can’t buy, and that’s true love and homegrown tomatoes.
- Hook ’em Horns! University of Texas!
What is the one thing that you wish you had never touched?
How do you feel about Tom Cruise?
Do you fart? Of course you do. Who do you blame it on?
What would you do if you met Oprah?
Name one food you’ve never tried and don’t want to.
Burps. Loud or silent?
- Baseball or football?
- Place you’d like to live other than where you live right now.
- Are you a nose picker?
- Would you rather be in politics or a have nasty case of the flu for two years?
- Taco Bell or McDonalds?
- Would you rather spend summer in Texas or winter in Northern Canada?
- If you could go back in time, what would you change about your life?
- If you could write a new law, what would it be?
- Kids or pets?
- Weirdest clothes you ever worn.
- Would you go streaking at a major public event for $10,000?
Tag! You’re it!